Saturday, October 10, 2009

Starting things up!

This is SOOOOOOOO scary for me. You know I have this things about people knowing what I'm thinking. I hate it! BUT, on the other hand, I have been thinking that I have this need to talk about things and I talk best on a keyboard, so I thought I'd give blogging a try.

First I'll tell you about my blog. I named it "Talking to Shadows" because of my 14 year old son Jordan. He does this thing when he is hearing voices that we have always called "shadow talking". He will talk, for example, "I'm going outside" and then he will mouth it to himself again, "I'm going outside"...no sound, just mouths the words. We talked to one of his doctors about it when he was in the hospital one time and they gave it a name, but I can't remember what she said it was, not that it matters. We call it shadow talking and we know what that means. Now you do too.

Second, I have no idea what I intend to do with a blog of my own, but I know that when I need to talk, typing works so much better for me. Talking is great, but writing is just more comfortable for me.

So, here we go...welcome to my world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment