Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Catch!

I just thought I'd mention that I'm still working up my courage to start talking here, but don't give up on me I'm committed to doing this. It feels good to get on and talk on the keyboard, so I know this is what I need to do...it's just scary for me.
Found out Kathy's leaving soon and that scares me. She's been my go to person for a long time and she gives the best advice. I don't know what I'm going to do without her, which is probably going to make this outlet just that much more important to me.
I'll get back with you in the quiet of naptime today. The great thing about running a "group day home" is that I get to be home for my kids, get to work on the laundry while "at work", get to play for a living and then there is the JOY OF NAPTIME!! Sometimes I wish it was MY naptime, but at least there is that nice little break for me in the middle of the day where I can stop and think and enjoy the silence for a while. It's a good reflecting time for me...as long as certain people don't show up and screw it all up...yes I'm talking about you Brooke!
Okay, on to the playing....

No comments:

Post a Comment